Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for an opportunity for charity works sponsorded by my company. Faced a challenge - there are no orphanages, no homeless people, no kids with special needs without parents. Does anyone have experience of donating in sources, that are really in need? If yes, please give me the details.
P.S. India, Asia, etc are not considered as it's not under our territory. Looking for something in UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait only.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Wherever did you get that information from?? :confused:

There is an orphanage and plenty of people who have next to nothing. Take a look at the book sale thread for starters.

There are lots of organisation here that welcome donations, of food or clothing etc. What is it that your company actually wants to do?

-

·
Registered
143 Posts
one of the Charity i know in here are Al Maktoum Charity aka MBRCF i know they receive donation . you might want to check it out ...

i couldnt find their web site , ill try to find again and let you know .

TC ,

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one of the Charity i know in here are Al Maktoum Charity aka MBRCF i know they receive donation . you might want to check it out ...

i couldnt find their web site , ill try to find again and let you know .

TC ,

Thanks, I will search in google

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wherever did you get that information from?? :confused:

There is an orphanage and plenty of people who have next to nothing. Take a look at the book sale thread for starters.

There are lots of organisation here that welcome donations, of food or clothing etc. What is it that your company actually wants to do?

-
I searched through Internet for weeks and didn't manage to find any orphanage. I know there are lots of organizations who welcome donations, my organization welcomes donations from investors too :) I am looking for the pooooorest in the region. We want to either donate amount of money or even better build a computer class for example or equip an excersise room, etc
If you could give me a contact of the orphanage I will be appreciated million times

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
I searched through Internet for weeks and didn't manage to find any orphanage. I know there are lots of organizations who welcome donations, my organization welcomes donations from investors too :) I am looking for the pooooorest in the region. We want to either donate amount of money or even better build a computer class for example or equip an excersise room, etc
If you could give me a contact of the orphanage I will be appreciated million times
This is the UAE - they don't advertise orphanages! The main one I know of is at Al Wasl Hospital.

As I said earlier, if you want to know about the poorest and most disadvantaged in the UAE, look at the link in my book sale thread.

-

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the UAE - they don't advertise orphanages! The main one I know of is at Al Wasl Hospital.

As I said earlier, if you want to know about the poorest and most disadvantaged in the UAE, look at the link in my book sale thread.

-
Thanks, doing it right now. Didn't know about Al Wasl hospital, I delivered there but never heard of orphanage. I will call them to check.
Thank you again

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
It exists. :rolleyes: Like I said it isn't advertised as many are ashamed that such a place has to exist.

You could also try the Al Ihsan charity in Ajman, They help poor single parents mainly.

-

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all! It's great to know that people in this earth are not indifferent towards poor and homeless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.