Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Expats,
In my 175 online application, Character Statutory Declaration show required.
What is that means and how can i do this for ? Both me and my spouse are from HR Country and we can provide PCC from every country we are living in.
But I don't know why my application shown Character Statutory Declaration required. Some friends from forum, mention as their 175 online application didn't shown that Character Statutory Declaration.

If I provide PCC from every country, that Character Statutory Declaration doesn't need, am I right to say that?

Any advice will be much appreciated for that matter.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hello Expats,
In my 175 online application, Character Statutory Declaration show required.
What is that means and how can i do this for ? Both me and my spouse are from HR Country and we can provide PCC from every country we are living in.
But I don't know why my application shown Character Statutory Declaration required. Some friends from forum, mention as their 175 online application didn't shown that Character Statutory Declaration.

If I provide PCC from every country, that Character Statutory Declaration doesn't need, am I right to say that?

Any advice will be much appreciated for that matter.
dont worry about it... today i recieved mail from CO regarding stat. decl. in lieu of saudi arabia pcc... you just need to go to australian embassy and sign that infront of consul or vice consul...

best of luck

Reactions: staokeer
1 - 4 of 4 Posts