Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In online electronic application status inquary i found a link , that is

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant

Should I need to fill up it . If yes, there is a question over there , what is your arrival date in Australia and what is your departure date in Australia? what does it means ?

Can anybody please help me in this regards.

Thanks
Arif

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Hi Arif:

For arrival, just pick a month and year (maybe 6 months from now). Then for departure pick a month and 1 or 2 yrs later. They just want to get an idea of when you intend to come to AU.

In online electronic application status inquary i found a link , that is

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant

Should I need to fill up it . If yes, there is a question over there , what is your arrival date in Australia and what is your departure date in Australia? what does it means ?

Can anybody please help me in this regards.

Thanks
Arif

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Arif:

For arrival, just pick a month and year (maybe 6 months from now). Then for departure pick a month and 1 or 2 yrs later. They just want to get an idea of when you intend to come to AU.

Dear amaslam,

Thank you very much for your answer. It will help me a lot.

In this regards i have another question.

I have two passport now. As previous one have only a year remaining and no new page I made new passport for me. But here " Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" have for old passport expired date is only 2009. But my old passport expaird date is 2011 april. So i don't understand how can I put my old passport expaired date here. Please help.

Thanks
Arif

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
You'll have to re-write that as I read that as "I have old pp with date 2009" and "I have old pp with date 2011". Can't even begin to answer as I didn't get your actual question.

Dear amaslam,

Thank you very much for your answer. It will help me a lot.

In this regards i have another question.

I have two passport now. As previous one have only a year remaining and no new page I made new passport for me. But here " Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" have for old passport expired date is only 2009. But my old passport expaird date is 2011 april. So i don't understand how can I put my old passport expaired date here. Please help.

Thanks
Arif

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll have to re-write that as I read that as "I have old pp with date 2009" and "I have old pp with date 2011". Can't even begin to answer as I didn't get your actual question.
yes you are right , as I have old pp with expaired date 2011. But here in the form have last expired date only 2009 for old PP. So what should i do ?

thanks
Arif

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Send a PLE (Post Lodgement Enquiry) so you can correct the online form with your new PP details.

yes you are right , as I have old pp with expaired date 2011. But here in the form have last expired date only 2009 for old PP. So what should i do ?

thanks
Arif

·
Registered
26 Posts
jamil did you get any thing on this,from immigration dept.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.