Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am in a hurry to file for the application and depending on when I receive the assessment from ACS I will proceed with the Application.

I have an eligible relative willing to sponsor me. I will also be filing for WA State sponsorship.

My question is if I apply under sponsorship by an eligible relative, and in due course I get the State Sponsorship, will I be able to change the sponsor?

The only reason I want to do this way is to speed up the application processing times, while still staying within the pre-July norms (Of course, all considering if I get the ACS letter before July 1).

Anyone got any ideas on this?

P

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi all,

I am in a hurry to file for the application and depending on when I receive the assessment from ACS I will proceed with the Application.

I have an eligible relative willing to sponsor me. I will also be filing for WA State sponsorship.

My question is if I apply under sponsorship by an eligible relative, and in due course I get the State Sponsorship, will I be able to change the sponsor?

The only reason I want to do this way is to speed up the application processing times, while still staying within the pre-July norms (Of course, all considering if I get the ACS letter before July 1).

Anyone got any ideas on this?

P
You cannot "convert" your relative sponsored application to a state sponsored. Once you receive your WA sponsorship, You will have to lodge a new application for your state sponsored 176 visa and pay the fees accordingly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.