Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been approved for a student visa for a year to undertake a French FLE course in preparation for a Masters course. If I find a full-time job to sponsor me during my studies (before completing the duration of my student visa) will I be able to transfer from a student to a working visa?

Any thoughts would be helpful!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.