Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am preparing to apply for a spouse visa via the savings route and have a couple of questions.

1. The lease on our apartment is up on July 31. We can only apply for the visa on July 27 at the earliest. We will be paying priority and are thinking of moving states to live with my in-laws until the visa (hopefully) comes through. Does anyone know if it's a problem to provide UKVI with a different address than what will be listed on all our documents?

2. I understand bank statements should be no older than 28 days from the date of application. Since the funds should be untouched for six months, does that mean I can only ask our bank for statements on or after July 27 (which is the six-month mark for when the funds have stayed in one account)? Or am I able to get the statements any time in July?

If anyone has any experience of this it'd be much appreciated. I've searched the govt guidance without any luck.

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
#1 No.
#2 If you apply on 27th July, your statement must be dated no earlier than 28 days before, which is 29th June, i.e. dated between 29th June and 27th July 2015.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.