Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As the NSW SS was closed between April and June, I'd like to ask if this happens every year. Does NSW SS gets closed and re-opened every year for a particular period of time?

Secondly, how often do they update their Short Occupation List? Any idea as to whether the Accountant profession will remain in the list. The question regarding general idea is based on if anybody knows how demanding Accounting occupation is especially in the NSW state?

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello,

As the NSW SS was closed between April and June, I'd like to ask if this happens every year. Does NSW SS gets closed and re-opened every year for a particular period of time?

Secondly, how often do they update their Short Occupation List? Any idea as to whether the Accountant profession will remain in the list. The question regarding general idea is based on if anybody knows how demanding Accounting occupation is especially in the NSW state?

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad.
Hi,
NSW state sponsorship opens every year July( for the people July to next year June).
If the quota is filled early. then they will stop accepting the new applications.
last year quota filled on April so they stopped accepting the application till June and this year quota opened in July 2013
I am not sure on the rest of the questions. out friends in forum will help you.

Reactions: Nandhana

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
NSW state sponsorship opens every year July( for the people July to next year June).
If the quota is filled early. then they will stop accepting the new applications.
last year quota filled on April so they stopped accepting the application till June and this year quota opened in July 2013
I am not sure on the rest of the questions. out friends in forum will help you.
Thank you so much for your response. So is it just NSW whose quota gets refreshed every year July or does every state or on national level the quota gets refreshed in July?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thank you so much for your response. So is it just NSW whose quota gets refreshed every year July or does every state or on national level the quota gets refreshed in July?
Friend, its with every state in july month they will have new list with the changes made for that particular year.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friend, its with every state in july month they will have new list with the changes made for that particular year.
Okay. So if I submit my EoI by 15 June and send an application to NSW for state sponsorship which can take upto 12 weeks, and if there are any positive or negative changes in NSW SS or DIBP from July or if the occupation gets removed, will that effect me too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts