Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Last day I updated my passport detail on my immi account and after a while when I checked in VEVO I see I can track my visa using both of my passports (previous and present). Is it okay? Please suggest. Planning to do my first move on 29.05.15.

Zubayer.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi,
Last day I updated my passport detail on my immi account and after a while when I checked in VEVO I see I can track my visa using both of my passports (previous and present). Is it okay? Please suggest. Planning to do my first move on 29.05.15.

Zubayer.
I also need to change my passport details before 1st entry. Would you pls give me the detail procedure. If you dont mind should I know ur contact number? Pls make a private message.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi tahanapaa,
Sorry for being late. Yes, I changed my passport after the visa being granted and I updated it in my immiaccount. Thats all, everything was fine. Now I am in Australia.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
I also need to change my passport details before 1st entry. Would you pls give me the detail procedure. If you dont mind should I know ur contact number? Pls make a private message.
fill, print, sign and scan form 929 + scan both old and new passport, email all of them to [email protected]. They will confirm updating your record

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I uploaded the information in my immiaccount and checked with the vevo after 5 minutes, it was updated. I think after visa grant immiaccount may have a link with vevo so that any update of information in immiaccount works directly in vevo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts