Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am applying for a spouse visa for my husband to settle with me in the uk from pakistan. I need some information and am hoping to find it here. I have all the required documents needed to apply for a visa. My employer has also provided me with all the necessary documents. I started working in december 2014 and mt employer provided me with a contract of employment signed and dated. In february 2015 they changed their company name by one word, it is the same employer, they have transferred assets and employees under the new name. I am hoping to apply this month, please can somebody tell me if both contracts can be used, bearing in mind i am still with the same employer, tax etc is also all up to date. Thanks!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes. I think you should get a letter from your employer explaining the change in company name but you are still working for the same employer.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. I have a letter from my company stating all of this already. So does this mean i can still submit the case with two contract of employments? One pay slip has a different name abd ref number however the name is only different by one word whethere the word London has been added.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I have seen a solicitor regarding this matter and he seems to tell me that i should wait another two months however i think he may be wrong just because of the fact that the reference numbers on the pay slip will be different. So is he wrong? I will be proividjng all the documents shown below:

Sponsor:(me)

Birth certificate
Copy of overseas card and passport
6 utility bills on my name
6 bank statements
6 payslips
Introduction letter
Letter on behalf on of parents stating they will allow us to live with them free of charge for however long we wish
Lang registry
Annual mortage statement
Property inspection report

Financial requirement:

2 contract of employments
Employment letter behalf of employer
Letter on behalf of enployers accountant stating i have been transferred to the second company and confirming i meet the financial requirement to sponsor my husband.

Call records( calls made from vectone to my husbands mobile number)

Applicant (my husband)

Marriage certificate urdu and english
Wedding photos
Birthday card sent from me on his borthday, Lime application vall logs, call records from monile, parcel receipt as gifts he sent to me
English course test results
Is it suitable to provide his degree certificates ?

Will look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

·
Registered
579 Posts
When you say 'on behalf of' parents/employer, is it them writing the letter or you writing it for them?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry for that mistake, i meant they have provided me with these letters.
That's fine then!

You don't need to include your oversees card.

Are your bank statements and payslips originals or online?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bank statements are all orginal. Should we include my husbands degree certificates?

I am mainly worried about the two contracts of employments and basically just need some confirmation about this! Plz help! ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Bank statements are all orginal. Should we include my husbands degree certificates?

I am mainly worried about the two contracts of employments and basically just need some confirmation about this! Plz help! ?
As he's taken the English language test, he doesn't need to show his degree.

Has he done the TB test? You need to include that as well.

I'm not sure about the contracts, wait for someone else to answer that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes sorry forgot to mention that he has also taken the tb test. I was hoping to submit my case this month but the silly solicitor has confused me some say the contracts are acceptable but he said they wont be!

Pleas somebody help with this question??

Also is the case supposed to be submitted jn sheffield rather than pakistan? By the way my husband is in pakistan.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yes sorry forgot to mention that he has also taken the tb test. I was hoping to submit my case this month but the silly solicitor has confused me some say the contracts are acceptable but he said they wont be!

Pleas somebody help with this question??

Also is the case supposed to be submitted jn sheffield rather than pakistan? By the way my husband is in pakistan.
How much is your solicitor charging you? You should feel assured by your solicitor not make you confused or have doubts.

Yes all documents need to be sent to Sheffield.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive only been to see him once. He seemed a bit shocked that i already had all documents ready even the introduction letter from me. I think he was expecting to write that for me himself. When he saw my two contracts he said,"you will be refused, you have two contracts therefore it means one or two payslips will have different name and reference numbers" despite this i explained to him that everything has been only transferred.

Also, does this mean i need to ask my husband to send all his documents over to me ? Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ive only been to see him once. He seemed a bit shocked that i already had all documents ready even the introduction letter from me. I think he was expecting to write that for me himself. When he saw my two contracts he said,"you will be refused, you have two contracts therefore it means one or two payslips will have different name and reference numbers" despite this i explained to him that everything has been only transferred.

Also, does this mean i need to ask my husband to send all his documents over to me ? Thanks
Yes, once he's sent all his documents to you, you will then include your own and send them all over to Sheffield for processing.

Also make sure your last payslip and bank statement are within 28 days of submitting the online application. Your employment letter should also be within 28 days.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol ok where are they???

Also my passport and my documents have one letter mistake on my name. My passport shows asha my documents show aisha. When i fill the form online i believe i should write asha as shown on my passport, this should not be a problem should it?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.