Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I had applied for te visa earlier and it got rejected because my husband changed jobs while the application was in process. I'm filling out the application for a second time now and the problem is i don't have a 'permanent' home. I gave up my apartment as it got very expensive for me and my parents decided to move back to India. So I'm living in a hotel apartment.

a section of the visa application asks 'what is your permanent residential address and contact details?'. I'm worried that if I say I'm living in a hotel apartment it will look badly on the application. The ECO may decline it saying its a hotel and not a 'permanent address' .

Pls advise what are my options. I don't want the visa to be rejected a second time around!

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
It's not a trick question. The address and contact details are used to get in touch with you if they want further details from you or inform you of their decision. If you only have a temporary address, which may change while your application is in process, find someone with a permanent address and ask if you can use it, such as a relative's or friend's.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa for your response. So I guess I could use the hotel apartment address once I checkin. I'm going to be staying there till my visa arrives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.