Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello experts,

I am on 457 visa in Australia and have been working for company A in Melbourne for last 2 years. I have applied for 190 visa for Victoria state (Streamlined pathway) and its in the final stage. CO is assigned and i expect to get PR by July that is in next 2 month. Now recently i got a good offer from Company B who is ready to transition my 457 visa under there sponsorship. I am keen to join new company but want to make sure it will not impact my PR process. have following queries:-

Is it fine change employer and transition the 457 visa to new organisation while waiting for PR ? Will it effect my PR process? Will my PR be canceled and i need to again apply from start?

Please share your expert thoughts.

Regards
SD

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

There wouldn't be any issue as far as you are NOT doing any thing illegal.

BUT you would have to notify your CO regarding the change in circumstances by filling some form.

All The Best!!!

Hello experts,

I am on 457 visa in Australia and have been working for company A in Melbourne for last 2 years. I have applied for 190 visa for Victoria state (Streamlined pathway) and its in the final stage. CO is assigned and i expect to get PR by July that is in next 2 month. Now recently i got a good offer from Company B who is ready to transition my 457 visa under there sponsorship. I am keen to join new company but want to make sure it will not impact my PR process. have following queries:-

Is it fine change employer and transition the 457 visa to new organisation while waiting for PR ? Will it effect my PR process? Will my PR be canceled and i need to again apply from start?

Please share your expert thoughts.

Regards
SD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts