Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife received grant on 10th Oct, 2017. Now, we have updated our passports with spouse details in each other. So we received new passports with spouse details for both, and old passports cancelled.

I login to immi account and using "updated us" option updated the passport details for both and selected the reason as "Cancelled". Immediately, I checked in myvevo and new passport details updated.

I have following questions:

1. Do we need to upload our new passports scanned copies?.
2. MyVevo is working for my old passport number and new passports numbers as well. does it cause any problem?.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am in the same situation, I will get my passport only on next friday and planning to update in immi online.

I have been told by many friends that you are good to go as long as it updated in VEVO.

Just get a print of VEVO with new passport number. Also travel with old and new passports. U will no have any problems...

Me and my wife received grant on 10th Oct, 2017. Now, we have updated our passports with spouse details in each other. So we received new passports with spouse details for both, and old passports cancelled.

I login to immi account and using "updated us" option updated the passport details for both and selected the reason as "Cancelled". Immediately, I checked in myvevo and new passport details updated.

I have following questions:

1. Do we need to upload our new passports scanned copies?.
2. MyVevo is working for my old passport number and new passports numbers as well. does it cause any problem?.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts