Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.its a long story,when 1st time I applied entry clearence my husband was working as partnership self-employed and my visa got rejected,then my husband with draw his partnership and he started employment at same business,i applied again in April 2015 and they again rejected on suitability and financial requirement in October 2015.the objection was that they were not beleivig that my husband is employed,so we appealed and they overturn dicision in may 2016,but I got visa in September 2016,my husband again started partnership in same business before I came in August 2016,now I want to ask can we apply for flr as selfemployed?problem is that they will make issue about changes in employment status of my husband

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
At the point of your application, there will be no issue with whatever category you apply under, as long as you fulfill all the requirements of that category.

As you have been refused twice due to not fulfilling the financial requirements, you had better make sure you have all the documentation to prove you meet the financial minimums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.