Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. When is next change in CSL expected?
2. I will apply as electronics engineer? What are the chances that it will be dropped of from CSL?
3. If I apply for visa grant and CSL list is changed after I have successfully lodged my application, how will it effect me?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1. When is next change in CSL expected?
2. I will apply as electronics engineer? What are the chances that it will be dropped of from CSL?
3. If I apply for visa grant and CSL list is changed after I have successfully lodged my application, how will it effect me?
1. CSL changes every Year.
2. No one can predict, however, we do not expect a lot of changes in CSL this year, which shold be Good for everyone here specially engineers and IT professionals.
3. If you apply for SV 175 and your profession is dropped from CSL, then your application would loose the priority processing as it doesnot fall under CSL anymore, it would be considered as normal application, so, pray that electronics engineers are not dropped off the CSL this year.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i doubt they would take engineers off teh CSL. since they have narrowed down teh CSL last yr in jan, they might add few skills, not take them off. but with DIAC nothing is predictable

·
Registered
315 Posts
But the promise is that CSL will be processed within 12 months so you should not worry - much - on #2 and #3. What's the hold up? Do your research then do the application now.

Being really unlucky to fall through the cracks will be to have one's job code struck off the CSL after the CO requested for final med docs. Very grey area, I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts