Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged my visa application and my company in transferring me abroad. What all should I inform the DIBP about:

1. Employment Change (From Indian entity to my company to overseas entity)
2. Change in address.
3. Change in mobile number.

How should I inform them?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I have lodged my visa application and my company in transferring me abroad. What all should I inform the DIBP about:

1. Employment Change (From Indian entity to my company to overseas entity)
2. Change in address.
3. Change in mobile number.

How should I inform them?
Use either IMMI Account update Change in Circumstances or upload filled scan copy of F-1022 in IMMI account.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings!

I would like to update my application that I am set to get married next year with my girlfriend and include her in my application. The circumstances in our families have recently changed and that is the reason she was not part of the application when I lodged.

We are not yet engaged, but have been in a relationship for over a year.

Engagement will be this year end, and wedding in the next year.

What are the possibilities of the department considering my request?

Thanks,
Preetham

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Greetings!

I would like to update my application that I am set to get married next year with my girlfriend and include her in my application. The circumstances in our families have recently changed and that is the reason she was not part of the application when I lodged.

We are not yet engaged, but have been in a relationship for over a year.

Engagement will be this year end, and wedding in the next year.

What are the possibilities of the department considering my request?

Thanks,
Preetham
It will be considered, if you can provide ample documentary proofs of having joint accounts, utility bills, affidavits from both sides parents,friends, joint travels,joint investments, combined ownership of assets, call history, etc etc

Its tough job but not impossible.

So you alone can decide.

Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
It will be considered, if you can provide ample documentary proofs of having joint accounts, utility bills, affidavits from both sides parents,friends, joint travels,joint investments, combined ownership of assets, call history, etc etc

Its tough job but not impossible.

So you alone can decide.

Good luck
Thanks for the prompt reply. :)

1. We are not living together.
2. We traveled together but that is without our parents' knowledge. We may not want to get those details out in the light now.
3. I could get affidavits from our parents about this but they would freak out to know that the process might include swearing under oath. - Even though there is nothing we are lying about the current situation.

Please let me know if there are cases with people who have received grant for both the applicants with very little substantial proof.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply. :)

1. We are not living together.
2. We traveled together but that is without our parents' knowledge. We may not want to get those details out in the light now.
3. I could get affidavits from our parents about this but they would freak out to know that the process might include swearing under oath. - Even though there is nothing we are lying about the current situation.

Please let me know if there are cases with people who have received grant for both the applicants with very little substantial proof.
few of friends could able to get through this situation and managed to get grant by providing at least some of documents I mentioned.But, they all went through MARA agent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts