Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm brazilian and I have just applied for my EEA Family Permit Entry Clearance.
My wife is an Italian Citizen, but was born in Brazil. She's currently living in the UK since january 2012 and exercing traty rights since april 2012.

We use to study together in Brazil and started our relationship at june 2011. She moved to London at january 2012. I went in London to visit her at november 2012 and we went to Paris, where I've proposed her. We got married at June 2013 (her mother signed de ceremony - a legal marriage).

At my EEA application I provided:
- Marriage Certificate (portuguese and english - sworn)
- Photos of our trip to Paris
- Photos of the marriage
- Whatsapp messagens (portuguese and english)
- Bank statements of both of us
- Payslips and a employer letter of both of us
- Copy of her endorsed passport
- Copy of her tenency agreement

I didn't describe our relationship history as I did above, but I'm reading lots of applicants that told they have did that to have the EEA approved.

Do you think that I may have my EEA refused once I have not told the details (bacause I thought that was not that important) and with the documents above?

Many thanks for your help! I really apreciate that! Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help =p

Oh, is important to let you know that her mother signed de marriage ceremony istead of her and the pictures of the ceremony shows that.

Thanks for the feedback you all.
:tea:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oi Rafel,

I sent a letter explaining my relationship, but I don't think that is crucial. If you have everything else, I mean. it is important to state that your wife should had written a letter explaning you were going to go there to join her. But maybe it will work out fine as well. If not, just apply for another EEA Family Permit and add that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ola,

As Mafalda said, you should have no problems.
I have many friends from Brazil in the same situation as you, married to Italo-Brasiliani. They get married and and apply for this permit less than a couple of months after, in order to work in Germany. And I haven't heard of anybody getting a negative response.

I am sure you two are going to enjoy UK.

Good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
BTW, don't forget bring cuia and chimarrao. It's expensive and not so easy finding there. :D
Advice from my gaucho friends..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the answers everyone!
I'm waiting Rio's Consulate take a decision to update the infos here. But I'm quite relaxed now with your answer.
Hope to come back with good news!
Oh... I of course will take my chimarrao and cuia to UK. There's no life without that! LOL

Cheers! =)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, don't forget bring cuia and chimarrao. It's expensive and not so easy finding there. :D
Advice from my gaucho friends..
I just want to say thank you, everyone! I just received an e-mail with the good news: my vise has been issued this morning. I cannot say how happy I am at this moment.

Thank again! Have a good week you all, and needing any help, will be my pleasure to do.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.