Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am in the final stage of my 475 visa. Can you please let me know how much is the chances of getting jobs for 475 visa as it is temp residents visa?.....How much priority do employers give for this visa when there nothing mentioned about visa category(like PR,citizens etc) in the job ads on job site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am in the final stage of my 475 visa. Can you please let me know how much is the chances of getting jobs for 475 visa as it is temp residents visa?.....How much priority do employers give for this visa when there nothing mentioned about visa category(like PR,citizens etc) in the job ads on job site.
I am also on verge of getting my 475 visa. As far as I know, you are good to apply for job in WA by mentioning visa number while applying for job. When and where in WA are you planning?
My friend is staying in Perth for past 5 years and he is happy with IT job sector. Though there are not many jobs as case with Sydney and Melbourne, but again there are less people to apply as well. So, chance are good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Vivek,

Thanks for you reply. My visa is for SA state. Can you please share your view about my query for SA state if you any details.

Thanks in advance!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.