Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my PTE and ACS completed six months ago and now I am waiting for 262113 to open in different states in Australia.

What are the chances of code 262113 (System Administrator) opening to come in Different states in July 2015.

Also, my ACS would expire in March 2015, can I re-evaluate myself then in Systems Analyst (VISA 189) as my job duties match with it instead of system administrator (VISA 190) again?

Thanks
Akshay

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Akshay,

Even i am waiting for the state sponsorship for Systems Administrator. I am appearing for PTE - A in this july. Please let me know if you get any information on this

Thanks,
Ashwini

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chance of opening 262113 systems administrator in sol 2015 - 16

Hi all,

I was waiting for 262113 systems administrator to open in july 2015, but it wasn't in the sol for NSW. My ACS will be expired in January 2016.

Is anybody has idea that when wil this category be opened in future in anywhere Australia or is there any other visa or wayout.

IELTS - LSRW-7.5,6,6,6 =6.5, PTE - LSRW - 65,64,55,67 AND 60,60,58,62

I am very depressed as I have been working very hard on all this things to migrate to Australia since January 2014.

Guys please help me out with this. What should I do now ?

Thanks
Gurwinder Singh

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Guys,

Did you get any update for System Admin 262113?

I am trying hard for PTE but still did not make it. I was just thinking, Is it going to be a depression after clearing all the hurles?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi All,

Has anyone on this thread put up an EOI and received invites?

cheers!!
Varun

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi All,

Has anyone on this thread put up an EOI and received invites?

cheers!!
Varun
Hi Varun,

looking at your signatures, It looks like you have received visa approval.
In another thread I learned that you had been looking for system administrator catergory. I would like to know which state you had applied for EOI and how much time does it take to receive the EOI. also how do I know if that state still has the opening. Currently I can see only SA has the System Administrator in their SOL list.

looking for response.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Varun,

In another thread I learned that you had been looking for system administrator catergory. I would like to know which state you had applied for EOI and how much time does it take to receive the EOI. also how do I know if that state still has the opening. Currently I can see only SA has the System Administrator in their SOL list.

looking for response.

Thanks in advance
I am not sure why you saying that state is not open. There is no info about System Admin closed in NSW Website. Dont go by ANZSCOSEARCH Website. Its not official.

I loadged by EOI in Dec for NSW with 60 points and got invitation yesterday.

Its been to be in queue rather then waiting for the gates to open :juggle:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Varun,

looking for response.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Yes, I got my grant a couple of days back. It took less than a month to get my NSW nomination after i put up my EOI. My timelines have all the details.
SA, NT and NSW are options. NSW is what is most likely. Both SA and NT have special conditions and you cannot go there without a confirmed job offer

Cheers!!
Varun

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi,

Yes, I got my grant a couple of days back. It took less than a month to get my NSW nomination after i put up my EOI. My timelines have all the details.
SA, NT and NSW are options. NSW is what is most likely. Both SA and NT have special conditions and you cannot go there without a confirmed job offer

Cheers!!
Varun
Thanks for the heads up and congratulation for the grant.

Well I think I might go for Computer Network and System Engineer 263111 for visa sub class 189. I just learned that a friend of mine who is also a system admin/system engineer got visa grant for the 263111 category.
As we work quite closely with network and mostly involve in network planning and configuration in away as well. Besides, since the introduction of cloud computing and virtualization we have to manage network virtual switches as well. So all together I believe I can make a case as well.

Regards

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi,

Cheers!!
Varun
also my age is 38 I think I cannot go for NSW very highly ranking candidates in CSOL occupations since I am just making 65 point max.

what you mean from confirmed offer from SA and NT? does that mean I cannot even lodge application or cannot receive invitation if I do not have an offer.

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
262113 - nsw190

Anyone received invitation recently for the score 60+5?

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts