Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys (and girls if any of you likes football -not the american one, the real one-)

Which team do you support? And how do you think Arsenal with Mesut and R.Madrid with Bale will do this season?

So here we go, today's games at 22:45:

Group A:

Real Sociedad - Shakhtar Donetsk

Manchester United - Bayer Leverkusen

Group B:

Galatasaray - Real Madrid

FC Copenhagen - Juventus

Group C:

Olympiakos - Paris Saint Germain

Benfica - Anderlecht

Group D:

Bayern Munich - CSKA Moscow

Viktoria Plzen - Manchester City

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be watching Gala - R.Madrid game at home, as I am a huge Gala fan. If any of you wanna see the game, you are welcome to join me :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It is always nice to watch any game at the Ali Sami Yen, even on TV, as the fans are so loud and passionate

Interesting how these 2 teams are meeting barely 4 or 5 months after their last match.

Arsenal with Ozil will certainly be interesting in the champions league; people seem to have forgotten after Bayern's demolition of Barca that Arsenal actually beat them 2-0 in Munich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah today it will be packed and I just read that the fans will put on a nice show before the game. Let's see.

Btw you are right about Arsenal, however that score was mostly because of the comfortable Bayern win in the first leg. Just like Gala beat Real Madrid 3-2, after 3-0 first leg in Madrid.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

First of all, thank you for posting this thread.

I am an AC Milan fan for more than12 years. I know they aren't doing well in the last few years, and even this year I don't expect a lot from them, as they face some defensive problems. :)

Today, I will be watching at home:

Galatasaray - Real Madrid

I think it will be an awesome match, as both teams have great players!

I believe Ozil will do his best with Arsenal, as he is a new player in Arsenal and wants to prove himself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Following yesterday's scores looks like Juventus will be in a big pressure before the game vs Real Madrid.
Is anyone planning to go to the game at the Bernabeu?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Following yesterday's scores looks like Juventus will be in a big pressure before the game vs Real Madrid.
Is anyone planning to go to the game at the Bernabeu?
They will be, and if we (gala) can win 2 games against Copenhagen, then Juve has to win in Istanbul on the 6th matchday, unless they manage to beat Real...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts