Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was currently offered to do CELTA in Paris ILC, I'm excited of doing it ( though I know it's going to be pretty demanding) however, I read some extremely negative comments about ILC Paris Center. Now, I am completely confused whether to do it or not. If anyone out there who already took CELTA in this center, it would be very helpful if you can share your own experience in here.

I would also like to inquire about the other center which is British Council Paris, I'm considering of applying there instead.

Thanks everyone! looking forward for some infos.! badly needed!

meg

·
Registered
306 Posts
I don't know about the ILC in Paris - I have never heard of them, but the British Council has an excellent reputation and would be very reliable, I am sure. I would go with them.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I was currently offered to do CELTA in Paris ILC, I'm excited of doing it ( though I know it's going to be pretty demanding) however, I read some extremely negative comments about ILC Paris Center. Now, I am completely confused whether to do it or not. If anyone out there who already took CELTA in this center, it would be very helpful if you can share your own experience in here.

I would also like to inquire about the other center which is British Council Paris, I'm considering of applying there instead.

meg

ILC - one unhappy customer......

Re: CELTA courses ILC Paris, HELP!

Have a 'Google' and see what else turns up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jane Ryder

meg
Hello Meg. Why don't you look at the CELTA courses running in Strasbourg instead? Check out our website at ESOL Strasbourg. Jane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts