Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey there, Great pleasure to join this forum.

Need to submit three letters of CDR for my undergraduate major in Materials Engineering obtained in China.

Me obtained PhD in New Zealand without any working experience (although I can write something as Lab demonstrator during PhD study). In the past 10 years, just from undergraduate to master, to PhD. Very confused about how to write CDR. The Bachelor degree's thesis is next to nothing from a current point of view.

Which kinds of factors should I focus when writing CDR?

Plus: 60 points (age: 32; PhD:20; IELTS: 7) is not sufficient for Materials Engineering now?

Your comment and help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey there, Great pleasure to join this forum.

Need to submit three letters of CDR for my undergraduate major in Materials Engineering obtained in China.

Me obtained PhD in New Zealand without any working experience (although I can write something as Lab demonstrator during PhD study). In the past 10 years, just from undergraduate to master, to PhD. Very confused about how to write CDR. The Bachelor degree's thesis is next to nothing from a current point of view.

Which kinds of factors should I focus when writing CDR?

Plus: 60 points (age: 32; PhD:20; IELTS: 7) is not sufficient for Materials Engineering now?

Your comment and help is much appreciated.

Use academic projects that you did during your studies and you will get positive outcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts