Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a civil engineer with 2 years of experience and in the process of writing my career episodes and other documents required for my degree assessment as a Professional Engineer by EA. I have read and analysed various blogs and forums (including this one :)) and all I can say is that the more we discuss, the better it would be for all of us aspiring to migrate to Australia.
A few points I'd like to share based on my experience so far
a) the MSA booklet is your sole companion for the next 2-3 months (or until you submit your applications). Hence read, re-read it, even if you have to do it 20 times a day.
b) the various CDR templates that we come across online are to be taken with a grain of salt since they have been based as per guidelines other than EA.
c) the entire purpose of the CDR is to showcase WHAT and HOW you have the required competency elements to make the cut. time and again lot of applicants make simple mistakes of including the WHAT part but not the HOW part in their episodes.

Any other pointers from those who've already submitted their papers for assessment or got a positive outcome would help us in a big way. :blabla:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts