Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need your help in finalising my CDR profile and occupation selection for Australian immigration. I have a four years of degree in engineering named as Industrial Production Engineer. This particular branch is very much near to traditional mechanical engineering subject. After my degree I have worked for 1.5 years in engineering consultancy company wherein i used to write specification and design & drawing review for selection of plant and equipment suppliers. After this I joined an EPC company wherein i worked under project management department and looked after for HO and Site coordination work and ensured the progress of project. There i worked from around 4 years. After this at present I am working for a power plant company and working under procurement and supply chain management of high value Boiler Turbine Generator project. Major job is to evaluate the vendors for this project. Also I am looking for technology evaluation project for various environment protection technology under power plant scenario only. Here my total experience is 5 years and I am still working there. My overall experience is 11 years.

With the above description I would like to know your advice to select the suitable profile among professional engineer or engineering technologist profile. Also, I am bit confused among NOC profiles of Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer and Production & Plant Engineer.

Request for your expert advice for further action on the matter.

Warm Regards !!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Guys,

I need your help in finalising my CDR profile and occupation selection for Australian immigration. I have a four years of degree in engineering named as Industrial Production Engineer. This particular branch is very much near to traditional mechanical engineering subject. After my degree I have worked for 1.5 years in engineering consultancy company wherein i used to write specification and design & drawing review for selection of plant and equipment suppliers. After this I joined an EPC company wherein i worked under project management department and looked after for HO and Site coordination work and ensured the progress of project. There i worked from around 4 years. After this at present I am working for a power plant company and working under procurement and supply chain management of high value Boiler Turbine Generator project. Major job is to evaluate the vendors for this project. Also I am looking for technology evaluation project for various environment protection technology under power plant scenario only. Here my total experience is 5 years and I am still working there. My overall experience is 11 years.

With the above description I would like to know your advice to select the suitable profile among professional engineer or engineering technologist profile. Also, I am bit confused among NOC profiles of Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer and Production & Plant Engineer.

Request for your expert advice for further action on the matter.

Warm Regards !!
Which location you are from? I've submitted my CDR about 20 days back. Very likely to get the result in a week. Meanwhile send me your email id. Will forward the one of my friend's cdr which I took as reference.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ausi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can I include the people names in CDR, who I worked with to complete the project?
Or is it have to be just me to who is whole and solo, from beginning to end?

·
Registered
1 Posts
dear friends,
my overall experience is 11 years with graduate in electrical engineering.

Now I would like to prepare my CDR for EA assessment. Im looking for guide and advice on CDR preparation for Electrical Engineer from seniors. I am bit confused to prepare CDR. Im not looking for any professional service indeed.

Request for your expert advice on the matter.

Regards !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts