Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My designation is Senior Planning Engineer(Civil Engineering). I'm confused whether to get myself assessed as a professional engineer or not.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello!

My designation is Senior Planning Engineer(Civil Engineering). I'm confused whether to get myself assessed as a professional engineer or not.
Professional Engineer is the term used by EA. You need to be accredited as Professional Engineer, if you seek 15 points from qualification and earlier call for your EOI.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I've started writing my CDR and was struck with this doubt. I'd like to know how much time did you take in preparing the career episodes?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the information. I've started writing my CDR and was struck with this doubt. I'd like to know how much time did you take in preparing the career episodes?
I used my BTech, MTech final year projects and one mini project from PhD (ongoing project). It took me around 1 week to write three CDRs because I had report ready with me and just had to write in a way EA demands. Along with that, summary statement is also equally important because they first examine summary statement and then check your CDRs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts