Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Engineers Australia has identified that one or more of your career episodes have been copied – either
from internet sources, publications or career episodes previously submitted to Engineers Australia.

This is the comment which i received from internet. Now i understood the reason. What i will do next? They put me a ban of 12 months.

Below is explanation to accessor. if review my application with below comments will it go through? any chances?

Dear Accessor,

Explanation of my Career Episodes: -

 See the below draft which I prepared for my Migration Skilled Assessment program with my own ideas before exporting/saving to PDF.
 The subjected career episode format or template, I downloaded from the internet through my continuous searches. I do agree some of the phrases and technical words & terms which I got it from Internet sources to explain my professional life better. I am doing my application by my own not with any agency, in that kind of situations my only source is internet. For the past six months I was preparing my documents based upon the information which I received from internet. It doesn’t mean that my career episodes are exactly somebody’s copy.
Kindly go through the explanations below
 “CE1.1 Profile Summary” the subjected details in the CE1.1 is filled by extracting details from my own CV or resume. I rearranged some of my own roles, responsibilities & working experiences to suit with the career episode format.
 “CE1.2 Nature of overall Engineering Project” The words which I described, is what I exactly doing in my day today life. As a mechanical engineer working in building Automation systems, the tasks which I mentioned are my real goals and must follow to complete each projects/works to make it successful.
The organization chart & official duty statement’s pictures which I saved and inserted from my present employer Schneider Electric FZE official website to make information very crystal clear.
 “CE1.3 Engineering Knowledge & Skills” Here in this part where I explained the knowledge which I gained during my academic education periods and knowledge which I attained through my work experience.
Here I will provide you one real example from my work experience: -
 Introduction: Building Automation Engineer need to bring all Mechanical, Electrical & Water systems to an Automation software where the client’s operator/technician need to monitor and control each system as per the building occupant’s requirement. This is basically can call as “Control System Engineering”.
 Example: Let’s consider a HVAC Chiller water Pump of capacity 35 KW. The pump is purely a mechanical system and driven by electrical power. To control such system an automation engineer required programmable electronic boards what we call in our terms as DDC (Direct Digital Controls). With help of engineering workstation/Laptop we do programs by using Logic gates (AND, OR, PID etc.), script programs (C, Java programs, etc.) and binary terms.
As I described the Pump motor is 35 KW capacity is very high, the speed control and initial start should control by VFD (variable frequency drives) otherwise it will Trip, damage of mechanical parts, high usage of electricity and quick start will increase pipe line pressure abnormally will cause cracks & leaks in the pipe joints.
Summary: Hope above information will get you a basic idea about my job. As per the details mentioned above an automation engineer should have thorough knowledge about mechanical, electric, electronics and basic computer knowledge. This is the experience I described in CE1.3.
I clearly stated my knowledge weakness part in “Technical Difficulties/Problems”
 “CE1.4 Personal view of all overall project” This part is true and right according to my best knowledge. If you through my resume and work experience, then these are the key words which can explain my real work challenges and duties.

Declaration: All details which I mentioned throughout this word document are true.

Please review my application again and requesting you to give us a good hope to me and my family.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi,

Engineers Australia has identified that one or more of your career episodes have been copied – either
from internet sources, publications or career episodes previously submitted to Engineers Australia.

This is the comment which i received from internet. Now i understood the reason. What i will do next? They put me a ban of 12 months.

Below is explanation to accessor. if review my application with below comments will it go through? any chances?

Dear Accessor,

Explanation of my Career Episodes: -

 See the below draft which I prepared for my Migration Skilled Assessment program with my own ideas before exporting/saving to PDF.
 The subjected career episode format or template, I downloaded from the internet through my continuous searches. I do agree some of the phrases and technical words & terms which I got it from Internet sources to explain my professional life better. I am doing my application by my own not with any agency, in that kind of situations my only source is internet. For the past six months I was preparing my documents based upon the information which I received from internet. It doesn’t mean that my career episodes are exactly somebody’s copy.
Kindly go through the explanations below
 “CE1.1 Profile Summary” the subjected details in the CE1.1 is filled by extracting details from my own CV or resume. I rearranged some of my own roles, responsibilities & working experiences to suit with the career episode format.
 “CE1.2 Nature of overall Engineering Project” The words which I described, is what I exactly doing in my day today life. As a mechanical engineer working in building Automation systems, the tasks which I mentioned are my real goals and must follow to complete each projects/works to make it successful.
The organization chart & official duty statement’s pictures which I saved and inserted from my present employer Schneider Electric FZE official website to make information very crystal clear.
 “CE1.3 Engineering Knowledge & Skills” Here in this part where I explained the knowledge which I gained during my academic education periods and knowledge which I attained through my work experience.
Here I will provide you one real example from my work experience: -
 Introduction: Building Automation Engineer need to bring all Mechanical, Electrical & Water systems to an Automation software where the client’s operator/technician need to monitor and control each system as per the building occupant’s requirement. This is basically can call as “Control System Engineering”.
 Example: Let’s consider a HVAC Chiller water Pump of capacity 35 KW. The pump is purely a mechanical system and driven by electrical power. To control such system an automation engineer required programmable electronic boards what we call in our terms as DDC (Direct Digital Controls). With help of engineering workstation/Laptop we do programs by using Logic gates (AND, OR, PID etc.), script programs (C, Java programs, etc.) and binary terms.
As I described the Pump motor is 35 KW capacity is very high, the speed control and initial start should control by VFD (variable frequency drives) otherwise it will Trip, damage of mechanical parts, high usage of electricity and quick start will increase pipe line pressure abnormally will cause cracks & leaks in the pipe joints.
Summary: Hope above information will get you a basic idea about my job. As per the details mentioned above an automation engineer should have thorough knowledge about mechanical, electric, electronics and basic computer knowledge. This is the experience I described in CE1.3.
I clearly stated my knowledge weakness part in “Technical Difficulties/Problems”
 “CE1.4 Personal view of all overall project” This part is true and right according to my best knowledge. If you through my resume and work experience, then these are the key words which can explain my real work challenges and duties.

Declaration: All details which I mentioned throughout this word document are true.

Please review my application again and requesting you to give us a good hope to me and my family.
Request them if they allow.

Didn't you know that copying is seen as an offence?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest i was not aware of that. I really worried what to do next. Can i go for CDR review submit? is there any possibilities?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So what was your final result ?
Did they reviewed your career episode ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

This coming Sept 22nd 2019 my 12 months ban is going to be finish. My doubts mentioned below,

1. Am i eligible to apply again with revised/modified proper CDR to Engineers Australia?
2. In my case EA mentioned only about the plagiarism in the outcome letter. Does it means that they found only the CDR copied by checking all my submitted documents?
3. Other documents like Education certifications, Company experience letters , IELTS etc. are Okay?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts