Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. I am new to this forum and I'm hoping if u guys could help me out... I have recently applied for CDR assessment with 2 of my career episodes based on projects done in university and 1 career episode based on my work experience and now I have received a feedback from my assessor on the 2 career episodes of projects done in university in which he has asked me to submit original report submitted to university as additional information. The problem is that I had completed university about 7 years back and now I am finding it difficult to obtain the original reports. Also is there anyone else who has received similar feedback from assessor requiring original report as additional information and what could be the probable reason for such request, I am really worried, any experience and advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anybody advise me on this subject... Has anyone here been in similar situation ??? Has the assessor requested for original documents from anybody else as well?? wuld really appreciate a response...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi guys.. I am new to this forum and I'm hoping if u guys could help me out... I have recently applied for CDR assessment with 2 of my career episodes based on projects done in university and 1 career episode based on my work experience and now I have received a feedback from my assessor on the 2 career episodes of projects done in university in which he has asked me to submit original report submitted to university as additional information. The problem is that I had completed university about 7 years back and now I am finding it difficult to obtain the original reports. Also is there anyone else who has received similar feedback from assessor requiring original report as additional information and what could be the probable reason for such request, I am really worried, any experience and advice would be appreciated.
Hi,

Sorry for that,<SNIP> kaju/moderator.
Yes its true EA of late have been asking for the projects or thesis that have been used.I think they have sensed that many of the applicants have been using fake projects.For now the best projects to use is work experience because the only evidence EA will be looking for is the documents to show you worked in xxx company.For your case please provide the projects as requested because they will ban you for one year if you done show the projects.

Regards
RicTon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.. Thanks for the advice.. But unfortunately I don't have the original report as I completed my university 7 years back and have changed my laptop since then as well. I have also contacted my university but couldn't find anything there as well. Now I only have powerpoint presentation which has very less details that I used to prepare my career episodes. Now I have two options -

1) Should I tell my assessor clearly about my situation and ask if I should prepare new career episodes or 2) Should I prepare project report based on powerpoint presentation and whatever that I can remember - but it might not be the same as the original report because it was long time back & I have forgotten all the details and I will have to rework on all the calculations and of-course it will not be the original report.

Kindly advise as to what you think would be a better option... Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi.. Thanks for the advice.. But unfortunately I don't have the original report as I completed my university 7 years back and have changed my laptop since then as well. I have also contacted my university but couldn't find anything there as well. Now I only have powerpoint presentation which has very less details that I used to prepare my career episodes. Now I have two options -

1) Should I tell my assessor clearly about my situation and ask if I should prepare new career episodes or 2) Should I prepare project report based on powerpoint presentation and whatever that I can remember - but it might not be the same as the original report because it was long time back & I have forgotten all the details and I will have to rework on all the calculations and of-course it will not be the original report.

Hi Riaa,

I was in your situation some weeks ago when my Project reports for my three career episodes were requested by EA. Fortunately, i was able to provide the reports and i got positive assessment. I finished my university degree over 6 years ago. I suggest you get the hard copy of your project and scan to them. Who was the assessor that requested for the reports?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Riaa,

I was in your situation some weeks ago when my Project reports for my three career episodes were requested by EA. Fortunately, i was able to provide the reports and i got positive assessment. I finished my university degree over 6 years ago. I suggest you get the hard copy of your project and scan to them. Who was the assessor that requested for the reports?
Mine is the same today. But only one of my CEs was asked for project report in word format. I just submitted. Do you think I would receive outcome within a few days or would he come back and ask for report of other CEs? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi rica. Could you please update on your situation? what did you chose to do and how it worked out for you? I am in a similar situation right now and I don't know what to do. I will highly appreciated any advise. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi Riaa,

I am in exactly the same situation right now, and I would highly appreciate it if you can update on your case. which option did you finally used? what was your outcome? (Hope it was positive). Any advise would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts