Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

As i never seem to find any useful information anywhere else, i decided to put it out there on Expat Forum to see if you could help me.

Im due to have a Christmas party on the 18th Dec, it will be held at my home in the Meadows.

I will need someone to cater and serve at this function.

Do you know if there are any firms in the UAE or if anyone may know of event people that may be able to assist?

Anyway your help as always is gratefully received.

Lxx

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Lime Tree Cafe does catering but I am not sure that they also provide servers. I believe you also have to collect the canapes and stuff as they do not deliver. Not exactly what you're looking for but just in case you can't find anything else. It would be good to sample their products as well before you commit (if you go down that route) as not everything tastes nice!

HTH

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lime Tree Cafe does catering but I am not sure that they also provide servers. I believe you also have to collect the canapes and stuff as they do not deliver. Not exactly what you're looking for but just in case you can't find anything else. It would be good to sample their products as well before you commit (if you go down that route) as not everything tastes nice!

HTH
Brilliant - although seemingly most hotels etc do the catering dont they? I will see what pops up but thank you anyway

x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.