Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently employed as a lead CAT Scan tech in the USA. I would like to find a job in Dubai, but haven't found many sites or job leads on the internet. Is there anyone already working in this field that might be able to help me find a job and/or answer some basic questions about salary and benefit expectations? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Lots of vets in Dubai, but I don't think they pay too well (one guy I know is a qualified vet but works as a nurse instead). Might have more luck if you try scanning DOGS and other things too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the joke, but I'm seriously seeking employment in Dubai as a registered CAT Scan Technologist....in a hospital or clinical setting. Has nothing to do with cats, vets, nor dogs. It's advanced medical imaging of humans.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Thanks for the joke, but I'm seriously seeking employment in Dubai as a registered CAT Scan Technologist....in a hospital or clinical setting. Has nothing to do with cats, vets, nor dogs. It's advanced medical imaging of humans.
Your area has a huge demand in Canada and US. Why would you like to move? I don't think they pay well here in your field, but I may be wrong. I honestly dont know specialized websites in your area, but you could try headhunters that work in your field who have businesses in the UAE and US. There is some.

Private message me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts