Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, wonder if someone can help? I found a small white cat in the car park of my building last night (in The Greens). Can't feel a microchip but it's friendly & doesn't seem like a street cat (happy enough in my spare room). I am bringing it to the vet tomorrow morning to check if it's microchipped & I will get it neutered if it's not belonging to someone. I have a cat of my own already & he don't want another on the premises so can anyone offer it a decent home please..please...

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
I brought my two ragdolls so no :( but the al barsha vet just took in (not sure how often they do this though) a kitty that an associate found. She paid for the shots and neuter, and they will find it a home. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jynxgirl but I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep her myself now. She's a cute little thing, was so calm at the vets this morning. & she's housetrained! So happy ending..:)

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Thanks Jynxgirl but I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep her myself now. She's a cute little thing, was so calm at the vets this morning. & she's housetrained! So happy ending..:)
yaaaaay!! :clap2: so nice of you to give her a home :)

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Ahh......this just made me smile!! :love:
The world and this place in particular needs a few more animal lovers! Great job!! :clap2: :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ohhhh *phew*. I was going to say we could take her when we moved but our current (crazy) flatmate would probably flip if I bought her here.

You are a good person.. kitty is lucky to have you for a new mum :)

Whats her name? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. She has no name yet, apart from being called TC (The Cat) but will have to think of something nicer. :)

Now, how to introduce her to the big blue boycat in the house... I don't think he's actually seen another cat since he was a kitten!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.