Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Wife and I have a premium appointment booked on 20th September for her FLR(m).

We are applying under Cat F, and have all the documents prepared and ready for the last full financial year, easily making the minimum required.

I'm preparing documents now to show that I'm still being paid enough between the last full financial year and our appointment. The problem I'm concerned about is that our business bank statements run from 23rd to 22nd of each month. This means that on our appointment on 20th September, the latest statement will be 29 days old as its just before the next statement is generated.

Will this be ok? I'm assuming it will be as I'm only showing evidence of continued self-employment

Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Or just go into a branch now, ask them to print out the latest statement covering the period since the previous posted statement, get it stamped and take it to your appointment.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't realise that you could get part of a full statement printed? Will pop into my local business branch and ask.

I seem to remember that HSBC won't stamp statements, so assuming that I can't get this what's the best option?

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, easiest option would be to pop into the business branch of hsbc near my office and just ask!

Thanks again for the replies

·
Registered
103 Posts
Proof of on-going self employment via a bank statement needs to be dated within the last 3 months, so yours would be fine. We had one dated 14th July and the appointment was 15th August.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Proof of on-going self employment via a bank statement needs to be dated within the last 3 months, so yours would be fine. We had one dated 14th July and the appointment was 15th August.
Oh really, I didn't know that. Is that in the financial information docs at all? Don't remember seeing that it can be 3 months

·
Registered
103 Posts
Was literally just coming back to post this:

(g) Evidence of ongoing self-employment through the provision of at least one of the following: a bank statement dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application showing transactions relating to ongoing trading, or evidence dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application of the renewal of a licence to trade or of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums, employer National Insurance contributions or franchise payments to the parent company.

Thanks for replying Joppa :)

If you are using the online application form it states everything you need multiple times on there so that's how I knew as I just did it all very recently. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.