Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am applying for the unmarried partner visa within the UK under category B variable income. I have been with the same employer for the past 9 months and have made over the minimum requirement for the year within the 9 months.

Because of this, is it ok for me to only include 9 months worth of work in my application rather than 12 if I already meet the minimum requirement at 9 months?

Thank you!

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Well, you can only submit payslips you actually have - So if you've been working with them for the past 9 months, then submit the past 9 months' worth of payslips, and any corresponding bank statements which show the deposits. I don't believe there's any need to show bank statements going back further than your employment start date, unless you really need to include info from former employment in the first 3 months of the 12-month period in order to meet the requirement... But clearly that is not the case here

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi there

I am applying for the unmarried partner visa within the UK under category B variable income. I have been with the same employer for the past 9 months and have made over the minimum requirement for the year within the 9 months.

Because of this, is it ok for me to only include 9 months worth of work in my application rather than 12 if I already meet the minimum requirement at 9 months?

Thank you!
CAT B ask for 12 months payslip and bank statements

If you have earned £9,300 in last 6 months( by adding earning of last 6 months) then would be much easier to apply under CAT A of non salaried as Nyclon suggested

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
It's possible that he feels safer with Cat B if he's not being paid at regular intervals, just a guess though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.