Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

My ilr is due end of this year 2017 under new rules of spouse visa and i meet with requirement of £18600 under A category i have recently started part time job at amazon flex on the weekends and they pay in my account directly and amazon job is a self employed job but i havent registered my self as a self employed with HMRC as i have just started last week with them will be there in any problem when i will apply for ILR as i iam not registered with hmrc?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hello,

When you say you meet with the required salary under Cat A, are you still have the paid job, on top of the self employment? If so, stick to Joppa's advice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry. If you meet the requirement under Cat A, there is no need to disclose your self-employment.
just wondering will they not question when they will check transaction of pay on the statement every week which iam getting £104 ? or shall i change the the account of that pay into different account? many thanks joopa you have been wonderful god bless you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,

When you say you meet with the required salary under Cat A, are you doing a paid job currently, on top of the self employment? If so, don't mention anything about your self employment and just apply under Cat A, showing paid job income.
iam currently job employed and my earning is £1500 plus commission which i make £1000 every month and on the other side i have started job with amazon as a delievry driver on the weekends based as self employed which they pay me £104 for saturday and sunday every week

·
Registered
39,247 Posts
No, they won't be interested in any other income you may have. Provided you meet the requirement through Cat A employed earnings, that's all they are concerned about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.