Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The case officer contacted for a police certificate from a country, but I have never visted that country ever in my life.
I presume maybe my education is from that country insitutes but I had taken my exams remotely from my home country.
I have written to the case officer, any suggestions how to deal with the situation and within how many days does the case officer reply.

Thank you,
High Spirits

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
The case officer contacted for a police certificate from a country, but I have never visted that country ever in my life.
I presume maybe my education is from that country insitutes but I had taken my exams remotely from my home country.
I have written to the case officer, any suggestions how to deal with the situation and within how many days does the case officer reply.

Thank you,
High Spirits
It's just a question of misunderstanding as you have rightly guessed

You have explained the situation to the CO, and you have to wait patiently for the next contact or grant
No fixed time can be quantified for either of the events

Cheers

·
Registered
134 Posts
Share with CO scan images of all of the passport pages whereby you can indicate that there is no entry and exit stamps by immigration staff of that particular country.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Friends,

It has been 10 days I have sent this clarification to the case officer. But no reply
I have yet not updated anything on the immi account.
What would you guys suggest wait soke more time for the case officer to reply or just submit the passport scans or any other document in the immi account.

Looking forward to hear your suggestions...

Regards,
HS

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dear Friends,

It has been 10 days I have sent this clarification to the case officer. But no reply
I have yet not updated anything on the immi account.
What would you guys suggest wait soke more time for the case officer to reply or just submit the passport scans or any other document in the immi account.

Looking forward to hear your suggestions...

Regards,
HS
CO usually replies with in weeks and may take months. Sometimes when they found your clarification is relevant, then they don't reply that it has matched their satisfaction. So, may be u will not receive any reply from them.
I think you should start further process now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts