Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have not found a thread reg. case officers so thought of asking the question and possibly starting a thread dedicated to the person(s) who decide our fate....

I have been assigned a case officer...and have been requested PCC and Medicals...nothing else has been asked.

I wanted to check is it possible that once I provide PCC/Medicals they might ask for something else unrelated for e.g. something to do with my employment history etc.?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi All,

I have not found a thread reg. case officers so thought of asking the question and possibly starting a thread dedicated to the person(s) who decide our fate....

I have been assigned a case officer...and have been requested PCC and Medicals...nothing else has been asked.

I wanted to check is it possible that once I provide PCC/Medicals they might ask for something else unrelated for e.g. something to do with my employment history etc.?
What it has to do with their behaviour? They are doing their job. They can ask for anything till they are satisfied with proofs submitted by you for the points you claimed.
Since last 2-3 months most of applicants are receiving verification calls and visits to employers.

·
Registered
152 Posts
He has the right to ask what ever the information he feels is necessary to confirm your genuinity and honesty in filling your application...they obviously dont ask your for something which is not related your application or occupation...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts