Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Group,

I have lodged my application for 189 subclass visa on 9/5/15 (received invitation on 8/5/15). It has been over 5 weeks now and i have no clue when i can expect a Case Officer to be allocated. Can someone please advice:
a) When is a CO allocated? and
b) How do i know if a CO is allocated?

I have uploaded all the necessary documentation. It's just a long wait now...

Cheers!
Chet

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hello Group,

I have lodged my application for 189 subclass visa on 9/5/15 (received invitation on 8/5/15). It has been over 5 weeks now and i have no clue when i can expect a Case Officer to be allocated. Can someone please advice:
a) When is a CO allocated? and
b) How do i know if a CO is allocated?

I have uploaded all the necessary documentation. It's just a long wait now...

Cheers!
Chet
5 five is just about 35 days, wait until around 50 days.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

CO is allocated in around 45-60 days (based on the current TREND) after VISA application is submitted by paying the Fees.

AFTER CO is allocated you would receive an email from the processing team to whom this CO is tagged to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,
I am also waiting for CO allocation. Lodged my VISA application on 20-Aug-2015 with 65 Points.

Waiting for CO to allocate.How long this would take. Can i expect it in Septmber itself ?

Regards,
James

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello,
I am also waiting for CO allocation. Lodged my VISA application on 20-Aug-2015 with 65 Points.

Waiting for CO to allocate.How long this would take. Can i expect it in Septmber itself ?

Regards,
James
Applicants who lodge their visas in the first week of July are still waiting for CO allocation and grant. By seeing that you can expect any updates by 1st week of November .

I have lodge my visa on 14th July, 55 days gone no updates.

Reactions: alikalim

·
Registered
76 Posts
CO allocation varies mainly based on ANESCO code and age of application. Highly demanding ANESCO's will be processed much earlier than a non-demanding aged application.

The best way to predict the expected date is to check the tracker for similar ANESCO code applicants and see when they had there CO allocated.

The date mentioned in the border website is not updated on a daily basis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

Congratulations to John_dh on being granted the visa. :)

I have applied for 489 visa , I have been allocated a CO on 31/08/2015 and further documents were requested by the CO and the same were uploaded on 02/09/2015 ??

Do you think it is advisable to call up the DIBP's office and find out more about my case or is it still better to wait for some time? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Your sincere inputs for the same

Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
COs are generally been assigned in a month or two but it also depends on the category for which you have applied. For instance, my case was assigned to CO in just 20 days after submitting all docs (case submitted 31 May 2015, CO contacted on 20 Jul 2015). I came to know this when he asked for form 80, 1221 and CV. He contacted me through gsm team to clarify on some points after some days on Aug 05, 2015. Now patiently waiting on visa grant.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Team

Can anyone share the contact number of GSM Brisbane office?? :confused:

I went through the tracker but it was not present in that as well.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Applicants who lodge their visas in the first week of July are still waiting for CO allocation and grant. By seeing that you can expect any updates by 1st week of November .

I have lodge my visa on 14th July, 55 days gone no updates.
Congrats John_dh for the visa grant...!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have responded to the invitation and i complete 2 months on 10 Nov 2015 and i still have not been appointed a CO. How much longer should i wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shoro

Hello,

Regards,
James

Hello,

Did you get any updates on your case? Please share!

I Have applied for Visa 190(NSW) on 27 OCT 2015 and still waiting for CO to be allocated

1 - 20 of 47 Posts