Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I am a Mechanical Engineer with Western Australia State Sponsorship (475 subclass). My case has been lodged on 25th of Feb. Since then I'm still waiting. upon immigration site, CO allocation should be done within 4 weeks from lodgement; however, my agent says it could be extended. So, is it routine for 475 visas with fairly high priority as well as DIAC case process getting faster due to July 2012? Is it possible to it takes the maximum time of 7 months has been mentioned in immi site? My whole concern is my wife's IELTS that will be expired on 30th of July.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

i have applied for 475 visa on April 14, 2012 and still no word from the CO. Has your CO contacted you by now? When did he/she contact you?

Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

He contacted 7 week after above date. but still waiting for medical and PCC requesting to send.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi guys!!

I m exploring the option to apply 475 visa once I receive my assessment from EA ( expected to come in June end )

I m mechanical engineer with 5.5 exp ,please advice me the procedure of this visa

Furthermore , how one can convert this visa in PR visa once you fulfill the obligation of living in regional area ( what are chances to convert ,fees to convert ,time to convert etc etc )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

He contacted 7 week after above date. but still waiting for medical and PCC requesting to send.

Yesterday, it was 32nd day of my application lodgement and there was an update on evisa system indicating 'Application further processing'. Did u apply online or on paper? And what did the CO asked you about when he first contacted you?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

I've applied online with an migration company. my agent informs me whenever it's neccessasry. after allocation they told me to prepare pay slips and insurance certificate of my jobs. however, I don't know the officer wants them or agent do this regarding to more safety.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.