Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I want to ask if someone had same issues as me. I worked for one company in Dubai( not Free Zone, unlimited contract) 2mnths only and resigned as I got better offer in Qatar.I served 7 days notice and they asked me to pay 10.500. I filed a complaint with MOL and on both sides meeting we agreed that i would pay visa charges only(560dhs). So when I went to the office they asked me to pay all their expenses, its 5400 including my ticket, medicals and so on.they held my passport and 1 mnth salary.they are really delaying me and playing .what can I do next? In MOL said they can do legal action after one week only. Will it take long time? Should I call police about my passport and salary . I went to Police station to enquire and they couldnt answer properly.How to speed up all the proccess? Please help...

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Well you have already engaged the MOL, I would go back to them, and explain the current situation to the case officer who was there during the initial meeting between the three of you. That case officer should then advise you on your next course of action ... good luck !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts