Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject:: EA assessment for Experience that is not commensurate with Degree; Electronics Engineer Degree and Production /Plant Engineer experience.
Opinion is requested/encouraged from people who are passing through such a case or has successfully passed through such a case.
I have degree in B.S. in Electronics Engineering and my experience is “coordination for design and construction activities of plants”
1. Is it recommended for me to apply for Production or Plant Engineer - ANZSCO 233513(See LINK Production or Plant Engineer - 233513) and (1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition, Revision 1), rather Electronics Engineer - 233411 (LINK: Electronics Engineer - 233411) and (1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition, 2006)
2. What additional steps or requirement may arise from EA regarding documents and other deliverables?
3. After achieving assessment from EA, how the procedure/requirements from Immigration might vary? What additional things they might ask or verify or what additional deliverables they might ask for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts