Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Can i have some advice...

I need a carte vitale. I have a job, I pay cotisations and have a pay slip. I asked the accountant as work about it and if I also have a social security number but sh said no `i didnt and I would need to get one when I applied for my CV.

She said I would need ot go to the nearest CPAN and take my birth certificate with me.

I also got an attestation from her ( for trying to get a flat)

Should I take anything else....

Thanks

·
Administrator
49,839 Posts
The accountant should have filed a DUE (Declaration Unique d'Embauche) for you when you first started work - and that is the document that enrolls you with the local branch of the social security regime. You may want to point her to this page on the URSSAF site: Urssaf.fr - Vos salaris - Embaucher vos salaris > Dclaration unique d'embauche (DUE)

You can start out by going to Ameli (new name for CPAM), but I suspect they will send you to URSSAF. You also need to be enrolled in the retirement and prévoyance regimes for your employer.

Take the bare essentials with you and see what they tell you to do. You should be entitled to go conduct this business on company time, given that this is actually something your employer should have done for you.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.