Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi this may sound strange but can anybody tell me how much it cost to clean your carpets in canada ?on a average cheers

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hi Gazanjules

Have you tried googling carpet cleaners in xxxxxxx, Canada ? I have to admit it is one of the more mmmmmmmmmmm strange questions I have seen on here ! lol

Sue :ranger:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
yes i have looked but they all have a quote page but no prices like its a secret or something.
:) Well presumably you have to enter details of the carpets you want cleaning including sizes for example ? I dont suppose they have a fixed rate that covers all ,.....

Sue :ranger:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Your question behooves the reply, and how long is a piece of string? You would have to give details of the square footage you want/need cleaned.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
ok, I'm sure others are also wondering.. if you dont mind my asking and in the nicest possible way, Why do you want to know???

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, I'm sure others are also wondering.. if you dont mind my asking and in the nicest possible way, Why do you want to know???

Jo xxxx
looking for options on starting a small bisiness that i can start if and when we arrive in ontario my wife is a school teacher and i am a househusband and i am looking for something to do after droping kids off at school and then be able to pick them up again after. i need to be flexible.like here in the uk.but i wanted to find out if there is a market for the service my freind sell real estate and he says that it could work i am not looking to get rich just a income would be nice.i was trying to compare the price with over here so i could see if i could make a living at it.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
looking for options on starting a small bisiness that i can start if and when we arrive in ontario my wife is a school teacher and i am a househusband and i am looking for something to do after droping kids off at school and then be able to pick them up again after. i need to be flexible.like here in the uk.but i wanted to find out if there is a market for the service my freind sell real estate and he says that it could work i am not looking to get rich just a income would be nice.i was trying to compare the price with over here so i could see if i could make a living at it.
Thats alright then LOL!!! I dont know if there's anyone on the Canada forum who could help you to find out. Have you looked thru any on line newspapers or advertising suppliments in Canada??? I know in the UK very often you'd see adverts with promotional prices on etc???? Try googling local papers in Canada maybe????????

Jo xxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.