Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm not sure whether you may be able to help me. I have been working in health and social care for the last 20 years and I have been a carer for my in-laws for the last 5 years. I also teach health and social care courses to learners wanting to work in the sector at a further education college.

I am particularly interested in what standard of health and social care courses are being delivered what care provision for older people exists in Dubai. I have recently returned from Dubai and have been trying to research what care for older people exists in the UAE, though to present all I have found is a minimal amount of press releases about a very small number of residential care homes for (emirati) older people, and I have read with interest about the community home care scheme that has more recently been piloted. However I found it incredibly difficult to expand on what facilities are available, how well the staff are trained and what exactly is available for expatriates?

I wondered if someone might be able to point me in the direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.