Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering about about how many cards and photos to include? And how best to organize them? I have been married for 8 years and we have a child... so, there are a lot of cards and photos! ;) Don't want to go overboard, but don't want to send too few. Wondering what others have done, or are doing for this? And did you send the actual photos? Or can you just arrange several on a page and print out?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just wondering about about how many cards and photos to include? And how best to organize them? I have been married for 8 years and we have a child... so, there are a lot of cards and photos! ;) Don't want to go overboard, but don't want to send too few. Wondering what others have done, or are doing for this? And did you send the actual photos? Or can you just arrange several on a page and print out?
We included approx. 20 photos from our 7 years or marriage. We also placed a brief description of when the photo was taken and who is in the photo and the occasion.

How to organize them? If you are in the USA, then look for Letter size photo protectors, you should get them in Amazon. If you are in the UK then do the same but in A4 size :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We included approx. 20 photos from our 7 years or marriage. We also placed a brief description of when the photo was taken and who is in the photo and the occasion.

How to organize them? If you are in the USA, then look for Letter size photo protectors, you should get them in Amazon. If you are in the UK then do the same but in A4 size :)
Thanks manny.j! Did you send the actual photos? Or did you just print several on letter size/A4 paper? And I do have those plastic sheet protectors - if sending actual photos, just put a little (organized) pile of pics and cards in one of those?

·
Registered
135 Posts
twoLsmummy said:
I am including actual photos because it says it cant be anything edited. And I found at staples they had page protextors that had 4X6 slots for photos. Which helped to organize everything.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am including actual photos because it says it cant be anything edited. And I found at staples they had page protextors that had 4X6 slots for photos. Which helped to organize everything.
Thanks MRSREILLY - definitely will do the actual photos then and thanks for the tip about the pages with slots for photos, I'll be making a trip to Staples :)

·
Registered
39,154 Posts
Thanks MRSREILLY - definitely will do the actual photos then and thanks for the tip about the pages with slots for photos, I'll be making a trip to Staples :)
Others have scanned their photos and printed out or just printed out from digital files, and they were successful, so it's your call.
No editing or photoshopping refers to your personal photos that you have to enclose for visa application.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.