Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if there are any carboot sales in the algarve? i'm moving from spain to portugal next month

·
Registered
257 Posts
There definitely are some as I have seen them listed in the classifieds in the Algarve Resident - I would find more details had I not had a big clear up of the shelf under the coffee table yesterday! The Resident is available on line, however...

B

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There definitely are some as I have seen them listed in the classifieds in the Algarve Resident - I would find more details had I not had a big clear up of the shelf under the coffee table yesterday! The Resident is available on line, however...

B
thanks for that :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sherry in portugal you probably need a licence to sell anything...i always see police chasing the gypsy ladys at the local flee markets
ah no, carboots are organised markets in a particular place on the same day each week, you have to pay to do one there yourself, usually between 3euro and 10euros.
there are lots of them here in spain, my favorite one is a large indoor one which is on every sunday in the shopping centre carpark, i'll miss it although i'm looking forward to moving back to the algarve in 5 weeks time
you should go and look around one, its not all brick a brac, people sell some good stuff too normally
hey let me know if you find one and what you thought of it please
sherry :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
sherry! before moving to my present location i lived many years in the cascais/sintra area and never came across that type of event,flea markets yes by the dozen:eek:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts