Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for a used car to buy. I will be located in Keramoti/Kavala ( Thrace) if anyone is selling a car or has any contacts, I would be very grateful. I do not require a new car.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
emi0001 said:
Hi I am looking for a used car to buy. I will be located in Keramoti/Kavala ( Thrace) if anyone is selling a car or has any contacts, I would be very grateful. I do not require a new car.

Many Thanks
Hi. You can contact the owner of SPEEDY CAR HIRE in liminaria thassos. I know he had a few for sale for around 2200 euro and they ran very well. He speaks very good English.
Sorry I don't have his number with me at the moment. The cars were Hyundai and fist. Personally I would choose the Hyundai as I've got lots of experience with hire cars on that island and Hyundai have never let me down
Good luck Sam

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. You can contact the owner of SPEEDY CAR HIRE in liminaria thassos. I know he had a few for sale for around 2200 euro and they ran very well. He speaks very good English.
Sorry I don't have his number with me at the moment. The cars were Hyundai and fist. Personally I would choose the Hyundai as I've got lots of experience with hire cars on that island and Hyundai have never let me down
Good luck Sam
Thanks Sam, Thats great. I will check it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts