Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Bit of an oversight on my part but after purchasing a second hand car from a dealership 14 months ago it occurred to me it may not actually be taxed and I've received no reminder.... It has IVT up to date and insurance of course... But what's the process for getting tax sorted? Tráfico dept at the Ayuntamiento? I have a digital certificate so can do some things online just wondered if there's a simpler way.

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Hi folks

Bit of an oversight on my part but after purchasing a second hand car from a dealership 14 months ago it occurred to me it may not actually be taxed and I've received no reminder.... It has IVT up to date and insurance of course... But what's the process for getting tax sorted? Tráfico dept at the Ayuntamiento? I have a digital certificate so can do some things online just wondered if there's a simpler way.
Go to your local town hall with all the car documents - they will advise what to do next.

If it's been properly transferred to you, then you should have a bill waiting for you or they should have sent you one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts