Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Me and my gf working in Gibraltar and live in Duquesa. But have only one car. I work 9-5, and sometimes have to keep the car for my gf (she starts later). Is anyone driving to la linea at the same hours so we can share a car? I have my car for about 50% of the time.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys,

Me and my gf working in Gibraltar and live in Duquesa. But have only one car. I work 9-5, and sometimes have to keep the car for my gf (she starts later). Is anyone driving to la linea at the same hours so we can share a car? I have my car for about 50% of the time.

Thanks,
I moved to duquesa a few months ago, and put a post on Facebook.....I got a good response. I car share, but there are already 4 of us in the car, so no room in ours im afraid. THere are lots of groups on FB though, where you will find people to car share with, and I will ask around for you too.....
:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi are you still looking? we live in Duquesa and are in the same position as you. We have one car and one of us works 9-5, the other works shifts in Gib. Please PM me and we can arrange something. Many thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi yes indeed.

I have a different shifts throughout this month (or maybe for two weeks only) but will do 9-5 again soon. Will let you know as soon as possible. Where about do you live?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts