Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an old banger for the dogs but the paintwork is slightly.... erm... sun kissed! Does anyone know a good and CHEAP body shop where I can get a respray where needed? I don't want to go to a big place and pay a fortune as the car is a very cheap one and literally just for taking dogs to the vet or going shopping (I'm sure i am not the only one who is fed up of parking a decent motor in the supermarkets and getting marks on it!)

Gracia [email protected] :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
If it's just a cheapy is it really worth spending money getting it resprayed just to get carpark dings anyway ?
Cover it in stickers, that's what I done to a door on my old banger haha

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's just a cheapy is it really worth spending money getting it resprayed just to get carpark dings anyway ?
Cover it in stickers, that's what I done to a door on my old banger haha
Well its the roof... and it would need a lot of stickers... its a cheap ish.. couple of grand.. so worth a bit of money but not too much on paint!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look up Carbon Wrap as its used a lot in the UK now by the young lads customizing their cars, seen it myself and it works a treat.
Madre mia! That reminds me of the sticky back plastic we used to have to cover our excercise books with at school… im not sure i could manage that without the car looking like a great big aero bar on wheels! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.