Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to Dubai soon and i need a car with a driver to move around.

Can anyone pl suggest that tentative cost of a normal sedan/4x4 with driver of course.

What are the other associated costs with it.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The car will cost around 3000 per month, the driver salary can be negotiable depending on the kind of relation ull have with him, obviously as you cant sponsor him, u need to take from a third party, and then it will depend on them, most of the car rental companies here offer drivers too, and the fuel is very cheap. Good luck!

·
Registered
864 Posts
75 per hour, nice Audi or Lexus, all inclusive.

There is a guy I use when I need to, let me know if you want his number. Very reliable.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
The car will cost around 3000 per month, the driver salary can be negotiable depending on the kind of relation ull have with him, obviously as you cant sponsor him, u need to take from a third party, and then it will depend on them, most of the car rental companies here offer drivers too, and the fuel is very cheap. Good luck!
Why could OP not sponsor the driver?

·
Registered
144 Posts
75 per hour, nice Audi or Lexus, all inclusive.

There is a guy I use when I need to, let me know if you want his number. Very reliable.
do you think this driver would do a return journey to and from Abu Dhabi? We have tickets for the GP and dont fancy driving and parking for 3 consecutive days?

·
Registered
864 Posts
do you think this driver would do a return journey to and from Abu Dhabi? We have tickets for the GP and dont fancy driving and parking for 3 consecutive days?
Yep, I've used him before for trips between dxb and ad... The guy charges by the hour and he will take you anywhere you want, the down side is he also charges for waiting, so in your case I don't know how expensive that would turn out to be...

You can just call him and ask, he actually works for a chauffeur company, it's all legal and on the level... And his car is properly licensed...

Pm me if you want his number...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts