Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Chaps and Chapesses,
I have just done a silly thing and bought an old Jaguar that needs some TLC. I did tell myself that the lease car was perfectly fine and I didnt need an old jaguar, but heart over-ruled head and the next thing I know I am walking away from the dealer knowing full well I have been fleeced but not caring!
Does anyone know of any decent car parts suppliers in the UAE that would cater for a 96 Jag? Im going to hit up the dealer but with the lack of older cars out here I am not sure how much spares support will be available from them.

Any help and advice you guys can give would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would first try and hit up the dealer. See what they can do. There are not many older cars here as you already pointed out. Also, there are a ton of used car part shops in the Sharjah Industrial area's. I don't have an exact location but when I passed by them there were sooo many lined up right beside of each other. Personally, I think it would be over-whelming to go to that area and to try and find the part, but if you do try and bring your old part with you or at least take a picture of it and get a part number.

All the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.