Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a secure undergound parking space in JLT and wondered if there was a market to rent it out as we are not using it?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Good idea. Don't know how 'legal' it is but there is definitely a market for it. Put a notice up in the 3 buildings in your cluster and hope someone responds before security take them down! There is JLT community Facebook page you could try advertising on there. Or ask in the shops/cafes/offices if the staff want to rent it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
wandabug said:
Good idea. Don't know how 'legal' it is but there is definitely a market for it. Put a notice up in the 3 buildings in your cluster and hope someone responds before security take them down! There is JLT community Facebook page you could try advertising on there. Or ask in the shops/cafes/offices if the staff want to rent it.
I don't think there is a market for it in JLT as there is ample Parking space available in JLT. However if you do rent it out, rent it to someone living in the same building as you so you wont have to give an access card to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think there is a market for it in JLT as there is ample Parking space available in JLT. However if you do rent it out, rent it to someone living in the same building as you so you wont have to give an access card to them.
Hi

Our space is located in the building and has a separate access card to get in/out of the car park, so they would certainly need that. Not sure that they would need any access other than that if the were just going in and out of the car park!

Thanks for raising the point though as I would not be happy about giving a building access card as well.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Parking is worth a lot to some (like me who have 3 cars)... definitely a market if parking is hard to find in your building!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I'll ask my tenants if they are interested, or know anyone x

G

·
I might be interested in a parking space in Cluster D in JLT.

Btw parking is free in Cluster H and I (just other side of the lake from D and E respectively) and I use H at the moment. Just 2 min walk from D.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Am looking for a parking space in Al Mas tower in the marina, if anyone knows of any or anyone living there i would really appreciate it. As tryign to arrange one is not easy

thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts